Sunday 21 February 2010


Hello, people :)
Okay this blog is like, pretty messed up- APOLOGIES! I dont really know where im going with this thang,but i have no intentions for it to be amazing, SO WHATEVERS. Im gunna blargh about a load of shittay thangs in life, and rant on about crap that makes me happy.
HALF TERM IS OVERR. (YES YES YES!) Okay I will be regretting this soonm, maybe, but school really isnt that bad. Anyway i never do anything in the holidays, im a social reject (YAY) and i bore myself, so i dont really blame people. But whatever, see me complaining or moping around? NO. bitches.
Dont you hate it when girls are like "your stealing her off me" OH FO FUCKKKS SAKE.
GET A GRIP. Ive lost friends to other people, but whatever, if they're gunna be like that, they're not worth my time. Anyway at the end of the day, everyone gunna backstab you in one way or another. Take everyone with a pinch of salt, I say.
In the words of mr jackson, "Smile though your heart is aching, smile even though its breaking. When there are clouds, in the sky - You'll get by."

chow bellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment